Contaminated sites can lead to large and unexpected costs for those purchasing and or selling a property. EnviroTech consultants provide sound and accurate advice based on best practice methods to achieve the best possible outcome for their clients.
EnviroTech Pty Ltd provide a range of services to a diverse customer base including property developers, architects, construction companies, civil contractors, local government, project managers and small private clients. The company employs a range of specialist consultants with significant experience in contaminated land services to provide a site specific solution for sites across NSW. EnviroTech offers the following services:
INVESTIGATE, REMEDIATE, VALIDATE & MONITOR
- Preliminary Site Investigation (Phase I)
- Detailed Soil & Groundwater Site Investigation (Phase II)
- Remedial Action Plans (Phase III)
- Validation Reports
- Waste Classification (VENM, ENM, GSW)
- Pre-purchase Environmental Due Diligence Reports
- Conceptual Site Modelling
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
- Hazardous Material Management
- On-going Environmental Monitoring
Regardless of the size or scope of works, EnviroTech will provide catered solutions to give you the information and recommendations necessary to manage or remediate your site.