Why Choose EnviroTech?
Established nearly 20 years ago, EnviroTech Consulting Group is a Quality Assured Company in the field of Environmental and Engineering Consulting services.
EnviroTech offer highly competitive salaries (based on experience & knowledge) with flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle. We offer our staff challenging, rewarding and diverse projects with opportunities for travel, career progression, learning, training and development whilst maintaining a work-life balance. We provide a friendly and supportive team environment
Specific duties on our residential, commercial and industrial projects including:
– Preparation of:
- Flora & Fauna Assessments
- Targeted Assessments / Surveys,
- Vegetation Management Plans,
- Weed Management Plans
- Pre-purchase Constraints Identification
– Field work to collect relevant data necessary for report writing
– Keeping abreast of advancement in the industry including research and legislation
– Assisting the Sales Coordinator with the preparation of proposals & tenders;
– Liaising with the Projects Coordinator to ensure the timely completion of projects within budget limits.
- 2+ years NSW consulting experience;
- Degree in relevant discipline such as Ecology, Botany, or Natural Resource Management.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of field and reporting techniques, ecological processes, principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead discussions with clients and regulators;
To apply, please email your résumé and a cover letter briefly addressing how you meet the above ‘About You‘ criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by Monday 29th July 2019.