EnviroTech Pty Ltd is an environmental and engineering consultancy firm that employs a professional multi-disciplinary team of scientists and engineers offering a comprehensive range of environmental and engineering services. Services are provided in the following disciplines:
- Wastewater Treatment & Management
- Stormwater Design & Flood Management
- Bushfire Hazard Assessments
- Environmental Site Assessment (Contamination)
- Ecology (Flora & Fauna)
- Acoustic & Noise
- Geotechnical Engineering & Science
- Occupational Hygiene, Asbestos & Air Quality
A one stop shop, EnviroTech aims to integrate all your requirements into one consultancy firm. Through the more efficient integration of individual reports, our customers benefit by:
- Faster service delivery and report turnaround times,
- Very competitive consultancy prices.
From its foundations in wastewater treatment back in 2002, EnviroTech has undertaken thousands of projects over the years. Our experience means our customers benefit from working with a firm that:
- Has expertise in preparing reports that will be accepted and approved,
- Provides the most cost-effective designs / solutions for our clients.
EnviroTech Pty Ltd focuses on tracking all of our customer’s experiences and implementing strategies to ensure high customer satisfaction levels are met. All our administration staff are specifically trained in customer service and have completed various customer care courses. Our project team understands the importance of customer service as they are constantly being monitored through our quality objectives and customer service surveys. All staff have key performance indicators set around customer service and we strive towards 100% customer satisfaction.
“Great fast turn around, thanks Team. Professional expert staff attending to your needs/ requirements in a very timely manner- excellent work guys!!! A++++. Extremely helpful, polite, and responsive. The Whole Team at EnviroTech are a delight to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend EnviroTech to anyone. ”
We are proud to be nominated for the Blue Mountains Business Awards 2014.
We are members of the following industry associations:
EnviroTech recognises that our market expects a continually improving service and we therefore aim to improve our service delivery to consistently meet or exceed our clients’ expectations. EnviroTech focuses on achieving deliverables that offer problem-solving solutions and are focused, innovative, timely, in line with agreed details and pricing, and in accordance with government requirements. We continually review our quality objectives and communication techniques to ensure continual improvement of our key processes.
The benefits of this QMS to our customers include:
- Greater focus on customer requirements and service,
- Greater consistency in the activities involved in providing our services,
- Increased efficiency by improved use of time and resources,
- Constant improvement of our processes and services.
Call Our Civil Engineers Today
Our civil engineers are responsible for the design work of projects and work predominantly in an office. Work will involve taking responsibility for minor projects, but the size of the projects may increase as experience is gained. To find out how we can help you, give us a call today.